Terms and Conditions of Trade (T&C)
Last Updated On: 21/02/2023
The following constitute Seamless1’s general Terms and Conditions of Trade (T&C). All orders for Products or Services placed with Seamless1 Hair Extensions are subject to these T&C regardless of the channel used to place the orders. Seamless1 reserves the right to alter these T&C as and when necessary. The onus is on the Customer to check the company’s updated T&C.
2. Legal Age and Consent
By agreeing to these Terms and Conditions, you, the Customer, represent that you are at least the age of a legal adult in your country, state or province of residence, or that you are the age of a legal adult in your state or province of residence and you have given us your consent to allow any of your minor dependents to use this site and accept liability for your minor dependents’ use of this site. If you are not a legal adult you may use Seamless1’s services only with the involvement of a parent or guardian.
3. Prohibited Use of our Services and Website
- You may not use our Products or Services for any illegal or unauthorised purpose nor may you, in the use of the Services, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws).
- You must not transmit any worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature in the use of our website.
- A breach or violation of any of the Terms will result in an immediate termination of your Services.
- The products and services displayed on our website are an invitation to you to do business with us. By placing an order on our website, you are making an offer to us which we accept here at Seamless1 in Australia when we agree to accept your order, process payment and ship the product to you. You appoint Seamless1 as your agent for the purpose of arranging shipping of the product you purchase to you at your selected destination.
- Where the Customer makes a purchase, Seamless1 shall not be deemed to have accepted such a purchase unless it does so in writing or otherwise commences set-up and delivery of the purchase.
- Formal acceptance and confirmation of the purchase will include individual and organisation details and addresses, payment requirements, and any additional conditions to the Terms between the parties.
- The confirmation of the purchase may be received by email but where a purchase is made by telephone Seamless1 will confirm the details of the order in writing.
4.5 Orders may be placed by visiting the websites www.seamless1.com where Customers may pay for Seamless1 Products by direct bank transfer, PayPal or credit card. PayPal and credit card payments incur a surcharge covering the transaction cost at market value, which are currently 3.5% and 1.5% respectively. These surcharges shall be altered as necessary. Credit card holders are subject to validation checks and authorisation by the credit card issuer. Seamless1 reserves the right to charge customer credit/debit cards provided prior to or after dispatch of their orders. In the event of suspicious/fraudulent transactions claimed, the Customer agrees to allow Seamless1 to provide all details of the transaction – including personal information and shipping details – to the relevant authorities for further investigation.
4.6 When you place an Order, we will charge you and you agree to pay the Price and any applicable Delivery Fee.
4.7 All are, if GST applies, inclusive of GST. Any fees and charges (including Delivery Fees) imposed by these Terms also include GST where applicable.
- Seamless1 will endeavour to dispatch all orders within 24 business hours of receiving the Customer’s payment, subject to stock availability. Order delivery will be made to the address submitted by the Customer upon creation of their profile or placement of order. Seamless1 does not accept PO Box addresses for deliveries. Delivery times quoted by Seamless1 are merely indicative and depend on external factors such as traffic conditions, customs clearance and carrier availability. Seamless1 shall not be held liable under any circumstances for any losses incurred by Customers as a result of delayed delivery.
- The Customer acknowledges that Seamless1 is taken to have discharged its duty in relation to delivery of goods when Seamless1 has transferred the goods to independent courier services with instructions to deliver to the Customer, and it will be up to the Customer to arrange any additional insurance they may require against delayed delivery or non-delivery. Unless agreed otherwise in writing by Seamless1, the Customer pays all shipping, import, clearance, and other costs.
- Seamless1 dispatch all orders with independent courier services who may require the customer to be present at the delivery address to sign for their delivery. If the courier company fails to deliver to the customer’s address for any reason, Seamless1 reserves the right to charge the customer the cost incurred to redeliver, store the goods, return them to sender, and re-send again.
- All returns must be pre-authorised by Seamless1 within 7 days of shipment. Seamless1 shall not accept any returns made once the original packaging or the Products have been opened. The cost of returns is covered by the Customer, and Seamless1 will only credit the cost of the items returned after deducting the shipping cost, regardless of whether this cost was charged to the Customer or not. Any items returned to Seamless1 that are not in their original, brand-new condition and without the accompanying proof of purchase, shall be returned to the Customer at their own cost and no credit will be issued. As hair extensions are classed as “Human Products”, health and safety regulations restrict businesses from selling open/used packages.
- In the case of authorised returns, shipping costs are not refundable, and return shipping costs are at the Customer’s expense.
7. International Transactions
- International Customers must ensure there is no restriction on importing Seamless1 Products into the country of delivery, and are responsible for organising customs clearance and paying any taxes and duties incurred. Should the Customer fail to clear the goods in their country of delivery, Seamless1 will only refund the amount received upon deducting the freight charges incurred for the delivery and collection of the goods to and from the destination. Seamless1 may elect at liberty to have the goods destroyed if the cost of returning them exceeds the amount originally paid to Seamless1.
- The company reserves the right to issue a credit or refund to the Customer when Products are unavailable for deliveries.
- All risks associated with the Products become the Customer’s responsibility once the goods leave the Seamless1 warehouse. The Customer must therefore organise their own insurance to cover goods in transit and until they are delivered to them.
8. Delinquent Accounts
- By placing orders with Seamless1, the Customer agrees to have their credit card on file charged for the transaction, unless alternative payment has been arranged. If any Customer account becomes delinquent, the Customer agrees to pay all costs incurred by Seamless1 to collect their payment, including but not limited to mercantile agents’ commission, late interest and legal fees, in addition to the cost of the products.
- In the event that a Customer has overdue bills to Seamless1, the latter reserves the right to allocate funds paid for new orders against the old overdue account and decide at liberty whether to fulfil or cancel the new orders.
9. Intellectual Property
All Intellectual Properties associated with Seamless1, S1 and Peptame advertising materials, including but not limited to images, videos, logos, posters, banners and flyers etc, whether provided in soft or hard copies, remain the sole property of Seamless1 and must be returned to the company upon request. Customers must discontinue using the Seamless1, S1 and Peptame names, IPs, logos and images once their collaboration with Seamless1 has been terminated and/or as and when requested by Seamless1.
To the fullest extent permissible by law, you agree that we are not responsible if information made available on this site is not accurate, complete or current. The material on this website is provided for general information only and should not be relied upon or used as the sole basis for making decisions without consulting primary, more accurate, more complete or more timely sources of information, and should not be taken as expert information. Any reliance on the material on this site is at your own risk.
11. Promotional Use of Stockist and Distributor Information
12. Third-Party Websites
Any links to a third party or social media website is provided for convenience and reference only, and do not constitute a recommendation or endorsement of anything a user may find at such a third-party website. All parties agree that Seamless1 is not liable for any misinformation arising from visiting any third-party website and that visitors to any third-party website through Seamless1’s links do so at their own risk.
13. Professional Products
- Most of Seamless1 Products, especially the Tape Hair Extensions, Nail Tip Hair Extensions, I Tip Hair Extensions, Peptame, and Keratin Treatments are Professional Products that must only be purchased and applied by qualified hairdressers. Seamless1 does not agree to the use of Seamless1 products outside their application by qualified hairdressers, and accepts no liability whatsoever for claims made by any third party using the products outside the specified purpose described above.
- Any challenges experienced by end customers must be managed by the Salon, the Hairdresser, or the Wholesaler who has purchased the Products from Seamless1. Seamless1 will only assist the Qualified Professionals or the approved Wholesalers in troubleshooting any challenges with Products purchased directly from Seamless1.
- You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the Service or Products supplied by Seamless1, use of the Service, or access to the Service or any contact on the website through which the service is provided, without express written permission by us.
14. Products and Care
- Swatch colours are merely indicative and actual colours may vary between batches. Seamless1 Hair Extensions require maintenance with Seamless1’s specially-formulated Haircare Range. Use of other products is not recommended, with such use performed entirely at the Customer’s own risk.
- Due to the manufacturing facility handling variety of products, cross contamination of non-remy and synthetic hair may occur. Whilst all measures are taken to eliminate such contamination, in the event it happens it would still be less than 0.5%.
- Seamless1 Hair extensions are delicate products made with premium materials and technologies. Providing the best care ensures best results, and instructions for use of Seamless1 Hair Products may be found at www.seamless1.com. The period of time the extensions last depends on the wearer’s lifestyle, use of hot tools, daily brushes and serum. Customers are reminded to be mindful of aftercare instructions and educate their clients to achieve the best results and maximise enjoyment of the product.
- As we have no control and no way to verify hair care once the product is purchased, please ensure below warnings are read carefully prior to making a purchase:
- Please select the colour carefully as Seamless1 do not exchange or refund opened packets.
- If you find the product is not as described or defective, please return for a credit prior to opening/using.
- Once the product has been used or opened no claims or liability will be accepted to the fullest extent permissible by law. We are not responsible for any performance issues or any other issues which are not due to the quality of manufacture of the product.
15. By opening and using Seamless1’s products, you agree that you have read and agreed with our terms and conditions and product instructions found on our website.
- Should a Customer experience a problem with any Seamless1 Product, Seamless1 reserves the right to request the Products be returned to Seamless1’s warehouse for assessment and testing. No credit will be issued if the Product is deemed ok by Seamless1.
16. Salons & Hairdressers Obligations
- Salons and hairdressers must ensure that their clients have read, understood, and Signed Seamless1’s waiver form before application of Seamless1 extensions. They must also explain the after care process so clients can achieve the best enjoyment with their extensions. Failing that, the Salons & Hairdressers must manage any challenges their clients might have and Seamless1 accept no liability whatsoever when Seamless1’s recommended after care instructions are not followed and a waiver form is not signed.
- Seamless1 recommends after care instructions be adhered to for maximum enjoyment of the Products.
17. Training and Cancellations
Seamless1 provides training to certain types of Customers, or Customers purchasing certain product packages. Should the Customer cancel a training session more than 24 hours after booking it, Seamless1 remains at liberty to cancel the session without booking a replacement. In such cases, Customers forfeit their chance to a free training session, and Seamless1 may charge the Customer to book a new training. The cost will cover the trainer’s fees, travel and accommodation costs, if applicable.
18. Jurisdiction and Dispute Resolution
The laws of New South Wales govern these Terms and any dispute of any sort that might arise between the parties. Any dispute relating in any way to these Terms will only be adjudicated in the courts of New South Wales. Each party consents to exclusive jurisdiction and venue in these courts. Notwithstanding the foregoing, either party may seek injunctive relief in any state, federal, or national court of competent jurisdiction for any actual or alleged infringement of such party’s, its affiliates’ or any third party’s intellectual property or other proprietary rights. The United Nations Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods, and any local laws implementing the Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods, do not apply to these Terms.
19. Seamless1 not liable for failure which is outside the control of Seamless1
Seamless1 shall not be in default or be liable for failure to observe or perform in accordance with these Terms for any reason or cause which is outside of the reasonable control of Seamless1, including without limitation, war, insurrection, riot, civil commotion, strikes, lockouts, industrial disputes, acts of god, act of governments, flood, storm, tempest, power shortages or power failure, or an inability to obtain sufficient labour, raw materials, fuel or utilities.
Customer means any user of the Seamless1 Website at www.seamless1.com or any other person who purchases or intends to purchase any Products by any other means from Seamless1.
Order means any order made through the Seamless1 Website’s e-commerce functions, over the phone, by email or in person at any physical location where Sealmless1 may conduct sales.
Products means any item offered for sale through the Seamless1 Website or in any other capacity by Seamless1.
Service means any task performed for the client by Seamless1 through the Seamless1 Website or through any other means.
Terms means the terms of this agreement.